Thursday, April 7, 2011

4 days

I'm staying silent for 4 days... whay you ask? because I hear the cries of the unborn who never had a chance to live. Never had a say, never had a voice...abortion is a genoside, you're killing innocent ppl, but even worse ur killing children... think back when you were a child, would you think it would be fair if someone killed you? If God knew they couldn't make a difference he wouldv'e never made them, quit killing them(government+moms)you're not just hurting them, ur hurting God. Stop! i'm begging you! let them live! ur hurting me! I've seen the pics of those killed children and its sick! and ppl support that evil and demented issue...My heart hurts for those who cannot see how serious this is and the children who never had a chance.
DO NOT SHOUT ME DOWN, I HAVE A RIGHT TO SPEAK JUST LIKE ANYONE ELSE.

No comments:

Post a Comment